Humble Reflections

KEEPING THE COLLECTION OF MY THOUGHTS

I was so depressed for three days because I am so bored where we live. Sure, there are so many places to see and scenic spots which are so nice to see but, I think I was looking for something else. I don't know what it was but, it seems I am missing something. So, I lay awake at night speaking to God to give me something that my heart desire.

I was planning to attend the mass last Sunday but, I was lazy again and the depression took over my senses. I ask God, I need a life that I wanted. I need something that will occupy my time and at the same time earn for a living. I wanted to work to have my own financial freedom. I have so many plans in life but, all was put on hold for 18 months.

Sunday, I was mumbling while sleeping. My husband had to wake me up. Little did he know, I was mumbling in my sleep as I talk to God. I call it prayer.

Monday came, my phone rang at dawn time. A call for a job interview. Isn't it amazing how God works in a mysterious way? He used that man as an instrument. As I recalled the incident, God must have a sense of humor too. I thought I was dreaming again when I answered the phone at 4:30 in the morning. Plus, my interview was set at 11:30 in the evening. Weird? Nope! I call it humor.

Sometimes, God had to measure our temperament to know how sincere we are with our demands. If I loose my temper to that man calling me so early then, I am not at all sincere to my prayer. Yes! I got a job. God answers prayer and God is really good.

0 comments:

Pinoy Abroad: