Humble Reflections

KEEPING THE COLLECTION OF MY THOUGHTS

When I arrived in the US, I was overwhelmed with sadness especially when my husband left for work and I have to stay home alone. Every morning and evening, I talked to my family in the Philippines. After that, I am alone in the house. All I did was watch TV and listen to the music. I also surf the internet about anything. But then, boredome fills my world because I am used to having friends and stay at the mall after work. I realized that too much of everything is tiring. When I work 8 hours and arrived so exhausted, I wished for relaxation. I thought that having a time for myself to just stay in the bed would be more nicer. I was wrong. After 2 months, I did wish to have that tiring job than stay at home. Will my husband permit me?

1 comments:

been here :)
wla pani chatbox ug adsense?

chloesworld

Pinoy Abroad: